After leaving a 20+ year career leading manufacturing and distribution companies in the automotive industry, Golden resident Jerry Hughes founded Stellar Roofing and Solar. His vision was to provide residential energy savings by combining roofing, insulation, energy diagnostics and solar installations. Making sure that customers understand all the energy saving options available, is the goal. Functional experts in solar, roofing, weatherization, general contracting and an electrician were brought together to provide the services.
Our certifications include:
- NABCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Contractors)
- COSEIA Solar Installer
- Building Performance Institute - Building Analyst
- PMI Project Management Professional
- ICC Residential General Contractor
- CertainTeed Shingle Master Company
- Xcel approved weatherization specialist and State Electrical Contractor among others. We employ a Minneapolis blower door, Bacharach CO tester, Solarpathfinder, ForceII insulation blower and FLIR infrared gun to provide the best possible services.
Significant energy savings result in a more comfortable home. Assessing all significant area of energy loss before installing solar, may result in a smaller, less expensive solar array we will focus on “reducing before producing". We work hard to create a one-stop energy savings shop that can include all the energy reduction options. Stellar will educate and consult rather than “sell” and value customer satisfaction over profits.
Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM